Friday, May 27, 2016

I'm a new Great Grandmother (again)

My wonderful grandson Brady and his beautiful wife Jill recently gave birth to a sweet, lovable and cutie pootatie boy.
I was so excited I could not wait to scrapbook some photos....

I used some Blue Fern Studios Tranquility papers and their sketch!


I love this photo...he is quite content to be cuddled into his daddy...


I used some Blue Fern Studio's and Prima flowers then added a fre crystals


he really is blissful!

And here is the sketch I used


I loved the sketch so much I created another layout - check it out later this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by
~Mickey
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful photo of your little grandson! It's perfect with this paper from the Tranquility collection. So glad you joined us this month at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete