Thursday, April 14, 2016

My very first post!

Hi!
My daughter and I scrapbook together and she told me I needed a blog so I can enter my layouts in challenges and contests so she created this for me and I really have no idea what I am doing so she is helping me!
 
The first layout I am sharing has special meaning!
It is of the day that my oldest daughter Debbie finished her radiation after battling breast cancer
 
I used the Kaisercraft sketch and their Rustic Harmony papers
 
 
Now my eyesight is not what it used to be so I sometimes get things a little crooked but my daughter Laura tells me not to worry about it and just have fun....
 
 
I used some Kaisercraft paper blooms and some flowers I had and this title was perfect (its Kaisercraft too)
 
I liked the sketch so much and I created mostly 2 page layouts that I flipped the sketch and created the other side 
 
 
I don't remember the date but Debbie's going to get it for me so I can write it in...this is her and her husband.
 

 
 
Here is the sketch...
 
 
 
Well thats it for my first post.
Thanks for stopping by
 
Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment